Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cro

Options
  • 31-01-2018 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,
    Looking for some advise, I have a very small E-commerce venture more of a hobby at the moment, I filed the first 6 month return with the CRO, not it's time for the second which includes the financial statements. I defiantly fall into the Micro business category so therefore I think I might be audit exempt. Finding the CRO website very hard to understand as to what I need to send in etc. I don't have an accountant yet as it's so small I couldn't afford one. Does anyone have advise on filing that return for a tiny company? It's an LTD turnover is less then 10K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Ring the CRO and ask them. They are very helpful and very efficient. They basically put all other government departments to shame!! I still think you will need an accountant but they will tell you for definite...

Advertisement