Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering moving to BillPay with Three..

Options
  • 30-01-2018 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm considering moving from prepay to billpay with Three. I need a new phone badly so with Three I can get a new iPhone SE 32GB for 29.00 and then it's 30/m for 24 months, according to their website.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with billpay, is it worth it, any bad experiences etc.

I've seen a lot of mixed reviews, but as I said I need a new phone badly or else I'll be without one at all soon enough so this seems like my only option as I cannot afford to buy a new one outright

TIA!
    xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Contracts are cheap, phones too, all you can eat data aswell. But for me, data didn't always work, very sketchy in most places. My biggest annoyance was full 4g signal on O'Connell Street Dublin, and data wouldn't work. Actually, most of the time I had signal, but phone would refuse to use data. Changed networks(Eir), kept same phone, all is good now. I would try PAYG before signing any contract.

This thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057058872 would strengthen my post.

Advertisement