Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney's A wrinkle in Time , 2018

Options
  • 30-01-2018 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Looks like a time-travelling Adventure Movie, Female director and going by this trailer it looks like she hasn't held back!! check it out!! its pretty epic looking!! Not sure about the sweet dreams soundtrack tho :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

What an absolute stinker. Terrible, terrible film. Just awful. Huge box office flop, too. Millions and millions of dollars wasted an pure, utter crap. Worst film I've watched from 2018, and I've seen one where James Franco is a Mad Max-like Warlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

it does look like crap going by the trailer, it looks like they lost $50m based on the takings ..oooohh cant help you there

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Was tempted by it but put off by the awful reviews its getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Watched it.. Reece Witherspoon is going to want to forget this turkey... At least Chris Pine tried.. but, no it's just awful

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's suffocatingly New Agey. It's all about self-esteem, self-empowerment, etc. Oprah plays a self-help guru, i.e. herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Good god, this movie is awful, the book although it has some key messages, which at time I'm sure were revelatory, the movie somehow ham fists them into something which is even more disjointed than their main intention.

I can't quite fathom how movies of this quality manage to get beyond the pre-production phase with any clear plot/storyline/development

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

I can agree this film is brutal

Advertisement