Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rain [Netflix]

Options
  • 30-01-2018 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

danish sci fi coming later this year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

out may 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

This dropped this morning, all 8 episodes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

• Registered Users Posts: 31,854 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Defo watching this tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Population of Ireland in the rain Apocalypse = 0.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Have to say, that's one of the best pilot episodes I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Talisman

It started well but in the end it became a Resident Evil wannabe - Apollon is Umbrella Corporation.

If there is a second season I hope that Simone gets a more involved role rather than just using her handprint to access bunkers. She's a smart girl and her character deserves a better role. Rasmus is clearly on a road to hell, it's just a matter of how many will he take with him - volunteering at the pyjama colony would be an interesting one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Half way through and this is really good. Proper apocalyptic stuff that does a better job of conveying it's world than the likes of the Walking Dead.

Also, for those traumatized by the brutal dubbing in 'Dark', the dubbing is this is actually really decent....some effort has actually been put into it. Still recommend subtitles, but if you're not inclined, this is way past acceptable as these things go.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Solid show. They did a great job of making me give a sh*t about the characters and the pacing was perfect. I look forward to getting to see more of this world in Season 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement