Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage and credit report query

Options
  • 29-01-2018 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I just received my icb report, and on it there's my student debt of 850 which was settled/written off in 2011, and says it will be removed in August 2019, I've been approved for a new credit card which is also on it, all payments are up to date and correct on this card. I would like to apply for a mortgage but after this should I wait till it is removed?? New to this so hope its in the right place, cheers in advance for any help...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭topper_harley2

2924?!

Nah just apply, all they can say is no. 850 quid is fairly irrelevant in grand scheme of things....

PS I don't think this belongs in the Investment forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gdid

2924?!

Nah just apply, all they can say is no. 850 quid is fairly irrelevant in grand scheme of things....

PS I don't think this belongs in the Investment forum....

Sorry I meant 2011,haha, how do I move the thread?? Or do I just post a new message in that forum??

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭topper_harley2

Not sure, have read of posting guidelines. I don't think you need bother, reply above is sufficient. Explain to bank on first meeting, if it's an issue, they'll tell you straight away.

Advertisement