Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new venture creationist

Options
  • 29-01-2018 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everybody,

I am thinking about setting up a cleaning business in the West of Ireland in Co.Mayo. I was wondering would anybody have any information and statistics on the cleaning industry in Ireland and the market as part of my marketing research.
    I've been looking on the internet but can only find information on the UK and America.

If you can get back to me as soon as you can I would be thankful.

Yours sincerely,

Katrina Corrigan.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

If the information isn't available, why don't you hop on the likes of Facebook and poll people on their interest, including businesses. May also be a market for cleaning up newly built houses and sites during and after construction, taking away and sorting waste for disposal and recycling.

Advertisement