Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone had trouble ordering on Decathlon.ie?

Options
  • 28-01-2018 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just set up an account on Decathlon.ie . A friend recently bought a bike and I was impressed with the range and the prices of sports gear. But having set up a profile and added some things to my cart I can't get to the stage of putting in my card details. it just keep sending me back to an earlier stage. With other retailers I'm used to some on-screen notification if I leave important info out or the format of the address/phone number is incorrect or whatever. The site won't even allow me to edit my profile info, so if I had noticed my phone number was wrong I wouldn't be able to change it.

It seems to be some sort of glitch and I have emailed customer support outlining this in more detail, but I was wondering if anyone else here has had trouble ordering from Decathlon in Ireland.

Advertisement