Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cigabuy cart problem

Options
  • 27-01-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried to buy from cigabuy dot com today? I've used them for ages with no issues but today I cant add anything to my cart when I'm logged in, I click add to cart & nothings there but when I logout the item appears in my cart,...I log in again & it's gone.
    I cleared cache on my pc & restarted but problem remains, perhaps another member could try & get back to me :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lensman wrote: »
    Anyone tried to buy from cigabuy dot com today? I've used them for ages with no issues but today I cant add anything to my cart when I'm logged in, I click add to cart & nothings there but when I logout the item appears in my cart,...I log in again & it's gone.
    I cleared cache on my pc & restarted but problem remains, perhaps another member could try & get back to me :confused:

Have you tried a different browser...I know Opera is playing up at the moment...

Advertisement