Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requiem [BBC - 2/2/18] -- [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,946 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Trailer does it no favours if its supposed to be terrifying. Her fringe is the most terrifying thing in that.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Trailer does it no favours if its supposed to be terrifying. Her fringe is the most terrifying thing in that.

:D

Not too sure from the trailer what kind of show it's suppose to be. It classed under Fantasy/Thriller on IMDb.

Will give it a view tonight, if it turns out to be some horror thing, I won't be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Did anyone else watch it last night? Not sure what to make of it but I'll probably give the 2nd episode a watch next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,242 ✭✭✭corkie

Thanks for pointing that out, I could not ignore how unnatural it was during the episode.
    Did anyone else watch it last night? Not sure what to make of it but I'll probably give the 2nd episode a watch next week.

Recorded last night and just finished watching, felt drawn out and predictable.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ EU Digital ID ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Drawn out might be right, there's another 5 episodes.

I did watch it but I'm not too sure. I don't like horror/jump out of your chair/hide behind the cushion type of movie/tv show.

Will watch it next week if I think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,242 ✭✭✭corkie

Another intriguing episode! Drawn out again, but not as bad as the first episode.

Is she or Is She Not the kidnapped child?

Wasn't this suppose to be in Horror category?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ EU Digital ID ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

corkie wrote: »
    Reminder: Episode 2 tonight at 9!

Post to be edited after it airs/when I see it.

Forgot all about it and won't be home in time to watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

corkie wrote: »
    Another intriguing episode! Drawn out again, but not as bad as the first episode.

Is she or Is She Not the kidnapped child?

Wasn't this suppose to be in Horror category?

It was definitely creepy & an ending i wasn't expecting

Here's the ending explained at DigitalSpy

I don't know yet if S02 is on the cards?
    Marje wrote: »
    Forgot all about it and won't be home in time to watch it

Afaik it's likely the BBC have requested the series only goes up in its entirety once all six episodes have been aired on BBC One.

Advertisement