Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4% off in Tesco, and discount in a number of shops

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I prefer to buy TK-Maxx/Argos etc gift cards in Tesco. You get 150 points per €50 spend on (non-Tesco) gift cards, which translates into €6 off my next ferry trip - effectively a 12% return.

But I haven't seen SVM selling Tesco gift cards before, I wonder if this is a recent addition.

Thanks for the heads up on that, might give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Can you buy these online and then use on tesco online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mkov

4.22 euro delivery.

So not worth if buying 100e gift card.

If buying 200 euro you save 3.78euro (8 euro - postage).

Worth if you buy 500 euro and more ..you save around 15euro, but I wouldn't call that a bargain

mkov wrote: »
    4.22 euro delivery.

So not worth if buying 100e gift card.

If buying 200 euro you save 3.78euro (8 euro - postage).

Worth if you buy 500 euro and more ..you save around 15euro, but I wouldn't call that a bargain

The thing is they're reloadable and you only pay a delivery charge once. So if you use them repeatedly over time, the savings kick in.

sugarman wrote: »
    Can you purchase other gift cards in Tesco with a Tesco gift card do you know?

I don't believe so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mkov

Quackster wrote: »
    The thing is they're reloadable and you only pay a delivery charge once. So if you use them repeatedly over time, the savings kick in.

oh in that case it might be good

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

30c reload fee now to

Advertisement