Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight ya for some cheap Nutella.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

kneemos wrote: »

If only they'd showed the same fight in WW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

They don't need hurls, I really hope someone got hit with a big baguette. A day old baguette would kill a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Nutella is vile. How it's so popular is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Absolutely nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

It's nasty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Disgusting junk............

tiavj476wr9y.jpg

This chick shows how to make a much healthier version (and nicer, I've made it) with just three ingredients.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The Daily Mail website is a demonstration as to how not to design a website firstly but also don't fill it with ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Disgusting junk.............

I doubt anyone who likes it thinks it’s healthy?

If you ever eat chocolate, you could probably similarly break down its ingredients.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Now, I'm not one to go out on a limb but I'd reckon, it's because people have different tastes...
    I think it's mank myself though

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

tiavj476wr9y.jpg

This chick shows how to make a much healthier version (and nicer, I've made it) with just three ingredients.

5 days freshness in that homemade one, nah you’re alright, I’ll go with the one that’s still ok after 2 years thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

tiavj476wr9y.jpg

She looks like she's never eaten Nutella in her life with her overly skinny body and bobble head on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Would definitely riot for discounted Nutella! Mmmmmm....

Now I just want to buy a slice pan and a jar!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

'panic for chocolate spreads'

See what I did there?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I can't buy Nutella because when I do, it's literally just gone in a day. It's just incredible stuff, love it on toast and digestives but all self control flies out the window once that jar gets opened.

Are we supposed to be fazed or shocked by that visual breakdown? Nothing it in shocks me, it's hardly as if it was marketed as a healthy product! You could break down any amount of products like that and get a similar result.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

We had a friends young nephew (14) stay with us for 6 weeks one summer.
    He lives near Avignon, and had barely a word of English.
    His only concern, according to his mother, was if Nutella was sold in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

I can't buy Nutella because when I do, it's literally just gone in a day. It's just incredible stuff, love it on toast and digestives but all self control flies out the window once that jar gets opened.

Are we supposed to be fazed or shocked by that visual breakdown? Nothing it in shocks me, it's hardly as if it was marketed as a healthy product! You could break down any amount of products like that and get a similar result.

We don't get it in our house but when we do it generates tension between our two daughters. Storkette #2 (11) told me this morning that Storkette #1 (13) had told her not to use any today so they would have some for the weekend. I told Storkette #2 that her sister is not "The Keeper of the Nutella" and "take some if you want it". She did so, and then left the jar out in the middle of the kitchen table with the Nutella-stained knife lying on top of it . I wasn't sure whether it was her tendency not to put things away, or a desire to leave it there as a two-fingered gesture to her bossy older sister. Neither would surprise me. :)

With the French seemingly ready to recommission the guillotine over it, and what I've been reading about its unhealthiness, it may be time for it to Nutella disappear from our kitchen for good...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

tiavj476wr9y.jpg

I could listen to her talk forever

• Registered Users Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Similar scenes to be expected in any northside pub next Good Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I went on a 6 day jungle trek once. After 5 days of trail food and rainwater a girl I was with pulled a huge jar of nutella from her bag.

We just passed the jar between the group of us and ate it by the spoonful.

Best fcuking food I've ever eaten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Grayson wrote: »
    I went on a 6 day jungle trek once. After 5 days of trail food and rainwater a girl I was with pulled a huge jar of nutella from her bag.

We just passed the jar between the group of us and ate it by the spoonful.

Best fcuking food I've ever eaten.

After 5 days in the jungle ye should've ate the girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

tiavj476wr9y.jpg

The consistency of the homemade Nutella resembles what comes outa my arse about 12 hours later after a feed of Weetabix.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,498 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I put some in my porridge, love the stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Varik wrote: »
    I put some in my porridge, love the stuff.

Glad to hear it's not just here that happens.

Advertisement