Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen colour help!

Options
  • 25-01-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Hoping someone can help me as my mind is frazzled at this stage. We are getting our kitchen re decorated, we have very good cabi and we opted to paint them. They are being done un Cornforth White by farrow and ball.
    The kitchen is big enough, we have dark grey tiles so I need a wall colour that will compliment both. Any ideas? Painter suggested a lightish green but I'm not keen on green. Splashback can be any colour also, I want to get wall colour sorted first. Countertops have been changed to a mid tone wood effect....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi all,
    Hoping someone can help me as my mind is frazzled at this stage. We are getting our kitchen re decorated, we have very good cabi and we opted to paint them. They are being done un Cornforth White by farrow and ball.
    The kitchen is big enough, we have dark grey tiles so I need a wall colour that will compliment both. Any ideas? Painter suggested a lightish green but I'm not keen on green. Splashback can be any colour also, I want to get wall colour sorted first. Countertops have been changed to a mid tone wood effect....

We have "hosta". It's green by dulux ( think) it's really nice. We've kept with it on a few repaints over the years.
    I got it in woodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,163 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Duckegg blue? A light version. I have mosaic tiles that are basically different shades of darkish grey, but when the light catches them they reflect pearlescent colours. They would go with many colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

I think the hosta might be a little too green for my taste but it's a beautiful colour, very rich.
    My head is frazzled trying to decide 😟

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i got mine done recently in ivory tusk - benjamin moore. its gorgeous

Advertisement