Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting road bikes

Options
  • 25-01-2018 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi, Can anyone tell me some places that rent road bikes near Dublin? I want to do quest glendalough with 2 friends from abroad so we're looking to get bikes relatively close to Dublin. I've tried "biking.ie" who are at full capacity that weekend.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

terencemc wrote: »
    Hi, Can anyone tell me some places that rent road bikes near Dublin? I want to do quest glendalough with 2 friends from abroad so we're looking to get bikes relatively close to Dublin. I've tried "biking.ie" who are at full capacity that weekend.

Cheers

The Spokesman rents out Road bikes. Again not in anyway connected to him, he just services my bike sometimes.

https://thespokesman.ie/hire/

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

If you get on to Quest they might have somebody that they deal with for this. I know in killarney they organise a bike rent company for anybody who needs a bike

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭terencemc

Cheers, I'll try that PoorFarmer.
    Weepsie sounds like he is the spokesman spokesman! Only kidding, just wanted to get some wordplay in.

Advertisement