Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Help needed

Options
  • 25-01-2018 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Got a Nest put in earlier this week. Struggling a bit to get to grips with the scheduling. Need help with the following simple task.
    How do I set it to come on at a certain time and then off at another time ? Currently I am trying to remember to turn if on and off from the App.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

In the app when you click on the thermostat there is a Schedule option at the bottom that allows you set on/off times for each day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,280 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Browning wrote: »
    Got a Nest put in earlier this week. Struggling a bit to get to grips with the scheduling. Need help with the following simple task.
    How do I set it to come on at a certain time and then off at another time ? Currently I am trying to remember to turn if on and off from the App.

You don’t turn it on or off, you just set a low temperature. So if you want it off you set a schedule for 11 degrees. The house shouldn’t reach that low so it’ll stay off.

Advertisement