Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pole saw

Options
  • 24-01-2018 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys hoping I can get some feedback.

I am looking to get a pole saw and have been looking at this model Tool Master 43cc long reach pole saw

http://www.heitonbuckley.ie/garden/product/tool-master-43cc-petrol-long-reach-pole-saw

I would rather buy in a shop so I could go back to them if there was any issues.

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this brand of saw or know anything about the brand in general. I have looked online buy haven't seen any reviews or feedback.

Thanks for any feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭invicta

Considering that the “main branded” pole saws start at about €400, the old saying “buy cheap,buy twice” comes to mind,
    If I were you, I’d check around, and buy somewhere you'd have an after sales service

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

The saw won't be getting that much work just some pruning so I doubt I would have to go for the more expensive models.

Advertisement