Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal living furniture shop ...bad experiance.

Options
  • 24-01-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just had the worst experiance....looking at a table with my mum and baby. Lady approached us and from the get go was abrupt and unfriendly. I asked did the table extend and she said it did but was broken due to customers. She then pushed her way passed me and my buggy. Later i asked when the table would be fixed so that i could view it. She stated in a rude manner "the men will be down later is that alright with u!". I asked her was there a problem and she said "no, is there a problem with you?". At this point i was shocked at her attitude. I said to her had she heard of friendly customer service to which she started ranting that she was friendly she owned the shop etc etc.i couldnt believe wat was happening so i asked her her name to which she spun around and said "whats your name whats your name!". When i called my mum over she turned her bak and stopped talking . My mum left again and she started smiling incessantly at me, mockingly say" cheery o, toodle doo off u go now!!!" I told her she was being very rude to me to which she told me tgat i was being rude!!!

Advertisement