Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a singlet for 1st Powerlifting Comp

Options
  • 24-01-2018 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

So finally took the plunge and signed up to my 1st power-lifting comp. now I need to get a singlet haha.

I'm wondering if you guys can recommend where is the best place to look for singlets and if there is anything in particular I should be looking out for with them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

testtech05 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

So finally took the plunge and signed up to my 1st power-lifting comp. now I need to get a singlet haha.

I'm wondering if you guys can recommend where is the best place to look for singlets and if there is anything in particular I should be looking out for with them?

Thanks

Strengthshop be grand. Or Adidas.ie.

Unless you qualify for regional status or nationals in IPF, you dont need an IPF approved singlet

Advertisement