Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GVT training

Options
  • 23-01-2018 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I have been doing gvt for the last 10 weeks and made great progress with all lifts but kinda hit a wall now . Should I break now for few weeks from it and start again? Also should I revert back 3x12 sets ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

What's the goal?

Build muscle? Get stronger?* What?

* not that building muscle and getting stronger are mutually exclusive - just that to maximise strength gains you would train differently to building muscle

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭themarkmeister

What's the goal?

Build muscle? Get stronger?* What?

* not that building muscle and getting stronger are mutually exclusive - just that to maximise strength gains you would train differently to building muscle

To Gain Mass

To Gain Mass

To maximise strenght gains now while taking a break from it would you suggest lifting much over what I was lifting when doing gvt 10x10

To gain mass or maximise strength?

To gain mass or maximise strength?

Both? Surely increasing the weight from the 10x10 would postively impact both??

• Advertisement

Both? Surely increasing the weight from the 10x10 would postively impact both??

Yes it would positively impact both.

But there's a difference between having a positive impact and maximising strength.

Yes it would positively impact both.

But there's a difference between having a positive impact and maximising strength.

Stop speaking in riddles man 😂😂

Advertisement