Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker mortgage

Options
  • 23-01-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for advice.
    I’ve an interest only tracker mortgage on my home ! I’m now in a position to pay the capital and interest payments . I’ve also inherited money ! Not a huge amount but three quarters of the amount owed on my mortgage. Do the banks do deals on loss making mortgages? Should I invest the money elsewhere ?

Comments

Looking for advice.
    I’ve an interest only tracker mortgage on my home ! I’m now in a position to pay the capital and interest payments . I’ve also inherited money ! Not a huge amount but three quarters of the amount owed on my mortgage. Do the banks do deals on loss making mortgages? .........

You want to do a deal on a loss making mortgage even though you can clear 3/4s of your debt and you have a tracker?

In all fairness.

Advertisement