Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal French Doors for Living area

Options
  • 23-01-2018 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

We are looking for internal french double doors in the living /dining area similar to the picture attached .
    I couldn't find similar doors in internal door stockists like deanta. Can you suggest any places in Dublin where I could find similar doors ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

RaulDublin wrote: »
    We are looking for internal french double doors in the living /dining area similar to the picture attached .
    I couldn't find similar doors in internal door stockists like deanta. Can you suggest any places in Dublin where I could find similar doors ?

That style of door was fashionable and used a lot 20 years ago , I haven't seen them for sale recently, you could try McGovern's salvage or take a look on done deal.

Advertisement