Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recomendations for a barber that can trim/shape a beard on the south site

Options
  • 22-01-2018 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone recommend a place on the southside; Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Stillorgan area, that are competent at trimming a beard and not just working on a cookie cutter idea of what a beard should looks like based on current trends. I've tried a couple of places so far and have been less than satisfied and I would be liking not to travel to city center for a reliable trim.

Grafton Barbers in Blackrock left it lop sided and it appears to be hit and miss who actually cuts your beards as you queue for first available barber.
    Men's Grooming in Stillorgan were not terrible and I've been a couple of times and there have always been little issues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Found the Merchant Barber south of the Ha'Penny bridge to be good when I was still in Ireland. Think it was recommended to me by someone on here.

Sorry that I don't know any further south.

Advertisement