Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook Air - what's it worth?

Options
  • 22-01-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

So I am selling my 2012 11.6" MacBook Air and getting a new MacBook Pro :D It's in pretty good condition with 128GB storage and 8GB memory, my questions is, whats it worth?

I had a look around donedeal and adverts but the asking prices vary quite wildly, any idea what a fair price for this MacBook would be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭calum

If I was buying one with that spec, I'd probably pay up to about €400, so might be worth sticking it on for €450 if you're advertising. Could go for the higher price on a good day, plenty of people still looking for Airs rather than newer MacBooks, for the Magsafe and USB-A ports. (And the SD card slot, on the 13".)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Cheers guys, I suspected I would be looking at around the €400 - €450 price bracket.

I'll put it up for sale and see how we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Sold last night for €450, happy out with that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidpears

To my opinion it is the better choice on the market

Advertisement