Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One issue with Loading Games and CD's

Options
  • 22-01-2018 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Brand new xbox one. It wont pick up the CD when i put it in be it a new game or old.  Should I just Return it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Might be worth making sure the latest blu ray app is installed, but that does sound like a weird issue straight off the bat with a new Xbox One alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

dunser1 wrote: »
    Brand new xbox one. It wont pick up the CD when i put it in be it a new game or old.  Should I just Return it ?

Does it suck the disc in? Does it making a whirring sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

dunser1 wrote: »

Xbox One S or One X? Very odd for a disk drive to be gone out of the box.

What kind of disks are you trying to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dunser1

Yea its taking the Discs in and making the Whirring noise but nothing happening. They are new Games Fifa 17, Rugby 18, Star Wars Battle front etc

Advertisement