Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achievements 100% not unlocked...

Options
  • 21-01-2018 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Something that has been happening a little more and more recently is for unmissable achievements in games showing as 100% Unlocked but there is no date stamp beside them and they are not showing as unlocked and no gamerscore increase.

Some of these are campaign related so you are guaranteed to unlock them.

I cannot find a solution to this issue or a proper explanation as to why it happens.

Anyone come across to issue and have you found a solution?

Comments

Ugghhh pain in the ass since they changed from local to server side unlocks this gen. Short answer is they'll unlock eventually but you might never see them actually pop.

Are you in dash preview? I had issues during the week but I'm up to date now think I posted here last year after I lost 100k from my gamerscore and my near heart attack and relief when it reappeared :D

What game/games out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ugghhh pain in the ass since they changed from local to server side unlocks this gen. Short answer is they'll unlock eventually but you might never see them actually pop.

Are you in dash preview? I had issues during the week but I'm up to date now think I posted here last year after I lost 100k from my gamerscore and my near heart attack and relief when it reappeared :D

What game/games out of interest?

Well games so far:

Halo 5
    Broken Sword 5
    Bridge Constructor (but I believe the issues here to be more game related)

Its not a big deal, just annoying when the console shows that the achievement is 100% complete but wont unlock.

Advertisement