Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhaust repair around Swords?

Options
  • 21-01-2018 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I need to get my Qashqai's exhaust repaired. It's leaking before/after the catalytic converter. (I don't see rust, I think something must have hit it)

Can you please recommend an honest place in/around Swords where they'll fix exactly this and won't try to sell me things I don't need?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Depending on the damage you may be looking at a new cat and or mid section to fix it properly, I wouldn't be expecting a super cheap fix unless it's just a damaged clamp which is very unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭xboxdad

rex-x wrote: »
    Depending on the damage you may be looking at a new cat and or mid section to fix it properly, I wouldn't be expecting a super cheap fix unless it's just a damaged clamp which is very unlikely

Thank you.
    I'm going to have to believe what they say, as I'm not into repairing cars.
    That's why I need an honest place where they won't take advantage of this fact.

Any recommendation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Im at the other end of the country I'm afraid, was just preparing you for the fact it may not be a cheap fix depending on damage done

Advertisement