Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mujumaps

Options
  • 21-01-2018 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

Currently looking to decorate one of the walls of my house with either old or contemporary Maps/Photos in print of where I am from and live, and seen these guys advertising on Facebook.

Anyone have any experience with this crowd, or companies offering similar. Looking at the website, appears to be based in Germany.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Vetch

If you're in Ireland the National Library has loads of old photos and maps on its website. Anything that's already digitised is €7 and the images are really high quality. A photo I got lately is 30mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Vetch wrote: »
    If you're in Ireland the National Library has loads of old photos and maps on its website. Anything that's already digitised is €7 and the images are really high quality. A photo I got lately is 30mb.

Have actually already checked some of them out, and think they are an actual really good idea, and quite tempting. The maps idea is just an alternative.

Advertisement