Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike, what should I go for?

Options
  • 21-01-2018 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so my bike to work scheme is up again and I want to invest. At one stage I had 4 bikes but down to just one now.

I currently just have a Hybrid Gepida Alboin 300 CRS. The bike is still in great condition, mostly used for dragging the kids around on seat hooked to back.

Before I Ridley Orion road bike and a mountain bike, cant remember the name.

Majority of the time the bike will be just used for going around the local roads, 20km at most a time. Should I just stick with hybrid and get a newer version?

I was thinking of getting a 2 seat children trailer so I guess mountain or hybrid would be best?

Advertisement