Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sriracha mayo = vegan

Options
  • 21-01-2018 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

Bought Siracha mayo in Aldi yesterday. Assumed it had egg. Herself very happy to see it was soy based and vegan.

And delicious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭eezipc

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Bought Siracha mayo in Aldi yesterday. Assumed it had egg. Herself very happy to see it was soy based and vegan.

And delicious.

Thanks. Got one in Tesco a few weeks ago but it wasn't great.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cool will check it out.

There is also this one sold in asian supermarkets that is cheap and really good. If it's too hot for you mix with regular mayo

41NhPRy67UL._SX385_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I've walked past this in my Aldi for over a month and never thought to have a look, will pick it up now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Cool will check it out.

There is also this one sold in asian supermarkets that is cheap and really good. If it's too hot for you mix with regular mayo

41NhPRy67UL._SX385_.jpg

That's the one, but the aldi size is 200ml @ €1.99.

It's not overly hot. The original sriracha is the hot one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

We’re on our 5th or 6th bottle, I’d say.

Love it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement