Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Fe to commercial?

Options
  • 20-01-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a Santa Fe that I got handy as it wouldn't start. I've got it going today after a bit of messing about .
    It's a private and I'm thinking about changing it to commercial. Is there any specific guidelines, mainnquery is do I need to replace the windows with metal panels or can I apply a film to them?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Dj Tom

Will it pull a digger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭selectamatic

The Windows are grand. The main thing is the removal of the rear seats, seatbelts and the decommissioning of the seatbelt mounting points usually people weld them up or use solder.

I believe the old requirement for tinted windows and a flat rear load space is now defunct.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Dj Tom

The Windows are grand. The main thing is the removal of the rear seats, seatbelts and the decommissioning of the seatbelt mounting points usually people weld them up or use solder.

I believe the old requirement for tinted windows and a flat rear load space is now defunct.

Knowledge man, will it pull a digger or 4 Tonne roller? 4wd is irrelevant as good road.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Dj Tom wrote: »
    Knowledge man, will it pull a digger or 4 Tonne roller? 4wd is irrelevant as good road.

a Santa Fe could barely pull knickers off a brazzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

She won't be pulling anything like a digger!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

ring your local tax office and see what they want you to do to change it to commercial.

simple.

Advertisement