Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Chorizo

Options
  • 20-01-2018 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where to buy a good vegan chorizo online?

Thanks

Comments

cojobt wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know where to buy a good vegan chorizo online?

Thanks

I’ll get back to you on this.

I tried one recently and I think it was made in the UK so I’ll try and find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cojobt

Friends brought one back from Spain and it was delicious but I can't find it online.

cojobt wrote: »
    Friends brought one back from Spain and it was delicious but I can't find it online.

Something vegan from Spain ?

There’s a first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wheaty chorizo is amazing and is on lots of sites, particularly german ones. You can also get it in the the organic supermarket in blackrock. Don't cook it, it's ready out of the packet.

397162011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=847dc079ea116a24cbba37c19c19ea17

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Something vegan from Spain ?

There’s a first.

You won't have issues finding vegan food in Catalonia usually; wouldn't be surprised if its made there.

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    You won't have issues finding vegan food in Catalonia usually; wouldn't be surprised if its made there.

Wasn’t my experience when I lived there. I was regularly served the vegetarian option with meat in it.

Edit - I can’t find that chorizo op but I would struggle to recommend it anyway. I ended up using it for cooking.

Advertisement