Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power app cash out robbery

Options
  • 20-01-2018 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues with the paddy power app I had two acca's running simultaneously I pressed cash out on one and it cashed out the two of them at the same time one which was going great had man city and liverpool remaining, see below. I called paddy power customer care straight away and explained the situation and instructed them to put the bet back on straight away which I was told wasnt possible i logged a complaint to be taken further but basically they dont give a f*ck, just wondering is there anything that can be done or has anyone had a similar experience of the software defrauding the customer to the benefit of its designer.

6 team acca cash out.PNG

5 team acca never instructed to cash out.PNG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

-oRnein9- wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues with the paddy power app I had two acca's running simultaneously I pressed cash out on one and it cashed out the two of them at the same time one which was going great had man city and liverpool remaining, see below. I called paddy power customer care straight away and explained the situation and instructed them to put the bet back on straight away which I was told wasnt possible i logged a complaint to be taken further but basically they dont give a f*ck, just wondering is there anything that can be done or has anyone had a similar experience of the software defrauding the customer to the benefit of its designer.

6 team acca cash out.PNG

5 team acca never instructed to cash out.PNG

Haven't come across that before, definitely very frustrating for you, wouldn't hold out much hope they'll do anything for you though, I've always found their customer service to be by far the worst amongst any bookmakers. Most bookies have no problem throwing you a free bet as they know you'll lose it anyway, not PP, no, they make you fight for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Did they reinstate your bet :) Lol

Advertisement