Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games youve completed 2018

Options
  • 20-01-2018 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭

I like these kinda threads to look back later on what games ive finished for the year, so ill start with my first game completion of the new year:

20/01 Dishonored 2 - fantastic game, but buggy as hell near the end, i had to redo an hours worth of gaming so it wouldnt crash at the end and close to the final battle i had to do odd things to trigger the next point in the gameplay, that sucked, but that was only on the last level. The rest of the game is absolutely fantastic, there are some absolutely amazing levels and things you dont normally see in FPS and its for nothing on cdkeys etc. I highly recommend it.

Advertisement