Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAZER CUTTING TEMPLATES FOR WEDDING INVITES

Options
  • 20-01-2018 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone

Can anyone please direct me to a place that provides templates for doing your own lazer cutting wedding pocketfolds (where you put all invites, rsvps, etc)

Im normally great at researching and finding links for different stuff, but when looking for actual templates online, all i get are the images and not the actual "template" or instructions I need.

I have access to a lazer cutter and wish to minimise our spend but using it and yet have lovely elegant invitations without breaking our budget

can anyone help? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 magvadesign

Haven't come across any templates, but it would be easy enough to create a design in illustrator or similar package. You would have complete control over design and get exactly what you want.

You could also try searching on Pinterest or esty (sometimes sellers are offering templates)

Hope this helps a little

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chinadoll141

Perfect. I'll try those. Thanks :)

Advertisement