Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motop tickets?

Options
  • 19-01-2018 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone be able to point me to the best website to get motogp tickets. Meself and some of the lads are planning a trip to Assen for this year's race.

The official motogp site says give us your email address and we'll let you know when they go on sale but other sites seem to be selling them now.

We would like to avoid getting ripped off obviously, any tips or advice welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

This is where I always purchase my tickets. Assen is available now.

https://www.bookmoto.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Not sure but Marty Nutt up north might do packages..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Assen Circuit have the tickets for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Been going to Jerez for the last 6 years and have always bought my tickets directly from the circuit website.
    Now if you want a full package, airport tranfers, tickets, accommodation, etc, use one of the agents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Sorted thanks. Now the wait begins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

RustyNut wrote: »
    Sorted thanks. Now the wait begins.

Yes, can't wait to see how this season shapes up. My tickets are now waiting for me in Spain. :)

Advertisement