Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Sony Bluetooth Speaker with Xperia XA1 on Vodafone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

billbond4 wrote: »
    FREE Sony Bluetooth Speaker
    Portable Sony SRS-XB10 Bluetooth water-resistant speaker worth €69.00 FREE with the XPERIA XA1 on Vodafone

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/sony-xperia-xa1-pay-as-you-go-black

Gentle word of warning folks. The XA1 has a high instance of a defect. I have one and it's currently with Sony's repairers for the second time with same issues (non reponsive edge of screen not responsive to touch, wifi and bluetooth dropping and upper left and right screen 'clouding'). I bought it in May, I sent it for repair for the first time in September and again the week before last. I'm still waiting for it back.

Google search proves the fault is common around the world. Sony recently hastily announced the XA2.

Avoid the XA1 is my advice.

Advertisement