Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big up to Boa!!

Options
  • 19-01-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Customer service is not dead!!

Had a little incident with the mutt of the house and my Fizik shoes, he took a fancy to the Boa dial and decided he'd have it for lunch. On first inspection I assumed they were a write off and got online to order a shiny new pair of Fizik's (much to the wife's annoyance :D:D).
    I had a closer look at the damage and thought there might be a slim possibility they could be repaired with a Boa replacement kit which can be bought for around €16 or so, but I wasn't sure and could have been throwing good money after bad. So, I looked up the European contact for Boa and sent them out a pic of what was left of the Boa dial after Mr Mutt had his nibblefest, and just enquired whether they thought the dial unit was salvageable.
    I received a reply the same day saying they weren't sure whether it was fixable but if I gave them my address they would send out a replacement kit gratis.
    I sent my address this morning and just received a mail to say the kit is in the post and on the way.
    Absolutely fantastic customer service and I for one will be buying shoes with Boa dials from here on in, as well as recommending to all I know.
    Chapeau Boa!!!
    Pic below of what was left when muttdog had finished :D:D:D[IMG][/img]20180117_074355.jpg

Advertisement