Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new development clonmagadden?

Options
  • 19-01-2018 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know who the developers are that have bought the land at clonmagadden in Navan??? They have started to clear the area this week but there is no sign up of who the developers are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

I heard that it's Bellgar/Bellgate?, but I'm not sure how reliable that information is.

The planning app was for Hunters Hill, but that was in the name of a different asset management vehicle who took the site on from NAMA. They've cleared the old hedges off to create an entrance on the way into Windtown estate. My source tells me that this is for a car park for workers on the site, and that they will be using the same laneway that Kilsaran is on to bring in building materials, plant, etc. Site entrance proper is to be on the linkroad between the Rathaldron and Proudstown Road.

Any update on the proposed new Local Route 5(?) bridge over the Blackwater? They need this badly, congestion at certain times at the Round O and St Pauls is chronic already without the car-travelling dwellers of another couple of hundred houses joining in....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I heard that it's Bellgar/Bellgate?, but I'm not sure how reliable that information is.

The planning app was for Hunters Hill, but that was in the name of a different asset management vehicle who took the site on from NAMA. They've cleared the old hedges off to create an entrance on the way into Windtown estate. My source tells me that this is for a car park for workers on the site, and that they will be using the same laneway that Kilsaran is on to bring in building materials, plant, etc.  Site entrance proper is to be on the linkroad between the Rathaldron and Proudstown Road.

Any update on the proposed new Local Route 5(?) bridge over the Blackwater?  They need this badly, congestion at certain times at the Round O and St Pauls is chronic already without the car-travelling dwellers of another couple of hundred houses joining in....
    From the looks of it its still in the public consultation phase, think thats meant to end soon. Should have a decision soon enough i reckon.

Vicxas wrote: »
    From the looks of it its still in the public consultation phase, think thats meant to end soon. Should have a decision soon enough i reckon.

There was an event in The Ardboyne a few weeks ago and I believe that there were 3 suggested routes, but I cannot find anything about them or any information. One route was through Blackwater Park I was told, hopefully that’s not selected....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

One route was through Blackwater Park I was told, hopefully that’s not selected....

Wouldn't that be so typical??? Bit like building a relief road then plonking a shopping centre plonk in the middle.

There was an event in The Ardboyne a few weeks ago and I believe that there were 3 suggested routes, but I cannot find anything about them or any information. One route was through Blackwater Park I was told, hopefully that’s not selected....

Cant see anything on the planning permission page for it, although i was looking up near the proposed location.

• Advertisement

Cant see anything on the planning permission page for it, although i was looking up near the proposed location.

Very odd that there’s nothing reported on it or proposals to view. This might need a separate thread from the one it’s on....

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Johnnyscotsman

Route map proposals are on the Meath Chronicle Facebook page.

Route map proposals are on the Meath Chronicle Facebook page.

Seen it,

They have 3 viable routes.

1: They cut into Blackwater retail, which makes no sense

2: They demolish the old Dep of Agri building and link it to the existing roundabout

3: They cut through some of the new park and bring it up to where the Nissan garage is (also makes no sense)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

So it's called cluain Aiodan

http://www.daft.ie/meath/new-homes-for-sale/cluain-adain-clonmagadden-navan-meath-106886/

No prices or details yet. This is just phase 1, there are 3 phases AFAIK, as well as a secondary school to be built on this tranch of land.

Cluain Mhic Adáin is the townland of Clonmagadden, the meadow of the son of Aidan. Aidan has passed it on to Glenveagh Properties....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

http://www.daft.ie/meath/new-homes-for-sale/cluain-adain-clonmagadden-navan-meath-106886/

No prices or details yet. This is just phase 1, there are 3 phases AFAIK, as well as a secondary school to be built on this tranch of land.

Cluain Mhic Adáin is the townland of Clonmagadden, the meadow of the son of Aidan. Aidan has passed it on to Glenveagh Properties....

That was good of him :)

Launching off-plans on Saturday in Pottertons. The following is on the MyHome website ....

2 BEDROOM FROM €220,000
    3 BEDROOM FROM €235,000
    4 BEDROOM DETACHED FROM €360,000

Stunning new development consisting of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes finished to the highest standards with contemporary kitchens.

Whether you are looking to buy your first home, raising a young family or looking for a home to spend your best years, Cluain Adain is the ideal place for you.

Located in Clonmagadden, only 15 minutes from the M3 on the northern outskirts of Navan Town, Gleanveagh Cluain Adain offers a selection of energy efficient A Rated family homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

only 15 minutes from the M3

Hmmm, I wouldn't bet on that at 8.30 in the morning.:rolleyes: especuailly if any new developments are ready before the road is.

360k for a 4 bed, Jesus wept.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

360k for a 4 bed, Jesus wept.....

Detached I presume?

what are the other price ranges?

Advertisement