Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contrasting wood floorboards

Options
  • 18-01-2018 11:45pm

We are thinking of having porcelain wood effect floorboards in our hallway and kitchen. I thought the idea of having tile floorboards was ridiculous until I saw them and they look great, practical for the kitchen too. We wanted to put in ones that have a lime washed effect.

On the ground floor also is our living room which opens out to both the hall and the kitchen and we wanted to put dark floorboards in the living room.

I'm just worried now about contrasting wood types, would it look a bit stupid or would it clash having dark wood running into a lighter wood, floorboards probably different widths also?

Advertisement