Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crosstourer or Tenere

Options
  • 18-01-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Lads, I'm in the market for a new machine. Narrowed it down to 2 bikes. Honda Crosstourer 1200 or Yamaha Tenere 1200. Anyone selling one? Or even know where there might be one available ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

The answer to most questions about sourcing a bike is UK. Doubt you'll find many here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Del2005 wrote: »
    The answer to most questions about sourcing a bike is UK. Doubt you'll find many here.

There are some here. I was looking at getting a Tenere and the savings on a newer model, with shipping/travel to collect and VRT was enough to look in the UK compared to prices here. Lads looking for silly money here for the age that they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Lee motors in Cork have a 2012 Crosstourer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

On my second Tenere. First one did almost 70k.kms One I have now has 20k up. No problem and only ever used consumables. Give JT Motorcycles a shout in Innishannon.

Advertisement