Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenwood SB055WG Blend Xtract Smoothie Maker - £9.99 (+ PM/PW/AP fee) [EBay]

Options
  • 18-01-2018 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,799 ✭✭✭✭

Nice for a new year health kick only to gather dust come February.. but you're not exactly breaking the bank!

Buy on Ebay!

2879177.jpg
    The Smoothie 2 Go jug blender from Kenwood has been designed so that you can now enjoy delicious, healthy smoothies at home or on the go. This blender also helps you get your five-a-day of fruit and vegetables by finely blending up all your ingredients to produce your nutritious smoothie immediately or store it in the fridge to enjoy later. A reliable 300W motor can blend through fruit and vegetables with ease and is perfect for all smoothie lovers. With 2 speeds and a pulse function, the Smoothie 2 Go blends ingredients. With its ice-crushing function and two different speeds, this blender is perfect for smoothies on the go, whether it's in the gym, to work or to school. The set contains 2 plastic 0.5L travel mugs with drinking lids and handy markings so you can take them with you wherever you are. An integral safety interlock and non-slip rubber feet ensure there shouldn't be any accidents.

Wattage: 300W
    2 speeds plus pulse
    Capacity and type: 2 x 0.5L beakers
    Goblet type: Plastic
    Dishwasher safe parts
    Removable blades
    Non slip feet
    Finish: Plastic
    Dimensions (HWD): 14.5 x 14.5 x 36cm
    Weight (grams): 1500
    Guarantee/warranty: 1 Year
    2 x 0.5L beakers with non spill, drink through lids

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Out of stock :(

Had ordered, but just got an email from them saying they won't send to my PM address, and have been issued a refund.

Unusual, have ordered a number of items from Argos Ebay UK to PM before without any problems. Hope they haven't changed their T&C :(

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Unusual, have ordered a number of items from Argos Ebay UK to PM before without any problems. Hope they haven't changed their T&C :(

No idea, first time ordering from them.

2inYVfn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Try An Post remailing service Address Pal. The UK depot is on the mainland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,799 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basil3 wrote: »
    No idea, first time ordering from them.

2inYVfn.jpg
    I'd say it's seller specific to be honest.. rather than a blanket eBay rule.

It does look a bit suspect as a postal address for people who don't know these specific freight forwarder services.

Did you have your PM address set as your Primary Address when ordering. I have found with some sellers that if you have your delivery address and your primary address different it raises a red flag for them (the seller not ebay).

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭donalh087

Out of stock now.

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Did you have your PM address set as your Primary Address when ordering. I have found with some sellers that if you have your delivery address and your primary address different it raises a red flag for them (the seller not ebay).

I couldn't even order it without setting PM as my primary. Will be interesting to see if anyone else had any luck.

Advertisement