Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

Options
  • 18-01-2018 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭

12:20 - St Patrick's Day a course winner dropped well down in the weights and has been backed on occasion recently could very well go in easily here. Was hoping for a mega price here but am happy to have a medium sized bet here at 4/1 for a horse that has not been trying a leg up until now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Have backed Hors De Combat in the last at Meydan. 2nd in the race last year looks a decent ew bet today. 8's available with most firms

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Meydan 6pm Adventurous 33/1.No run in ages but looks very well treated and trainer gets plenty of first time out winners.OMG that horses action was akin to the brain of Nigel Farage It was beyond terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bludcrazetiger

dundalk

I fancy these tonight,

6.30 Shannon soul 4/1
    7.30 Alcatraz 4/1
    8.30 plough boy ew 15/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Think Specific Gravity has a good shot in the 6.30. Tumbling down the weights, runs well over C&D and has been running ok lately. Is getting a little older but I've backed him at 12/1 e/w, 4 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Looking for punishment but I think Geological can win this tonight. Well I have said that many times before but you never know

• Advertisement
Advertisement