Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 hatching Dinosaur eggs and Mini Feisty Pet (Keychain) for $1.89 @ Tomtop

Options
  • 17-01-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

I do not know if this is a mistake, but i just ordered one of each pet and 5 eggs with them for $1.89 (€1.54 using Revolut) per order.

THIS ORDER MAY BE CANCELLED

I used Paypal

Edited
    You must be logged in to activate the offer and both items must be in your basket.

Double Edited
    It still works if you add different amount of diosaur eggs, and they get cheaper when you buy mores (see post #4) (thanks @jonnycivic)

5 Pcs 3cm Fissure Pets Toys Surprise Hatching Add Water Growing Cracks Dinosaur Egg
    https://www.tomtop.com/p-t2051-1.html
    +
    Feisty Pets Mini Keychains Adorable Plush Stuffed Toy Turns Feisty with a Squeeze
    https://www.tomtop.com/p-t1401-9.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Well the keychain has changed price to over $12 now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I think it links to the full size Feisty Pets ($13.99), but it still totals at $1.89.

If the site is being bombarded, try again in a few minutes, i only had one issue "this cannot be delivered to.." and then i refreshed and could order again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you look at the options, the 5 piece is 1.89 and the 10 piece is 2.99,15 piece is 4.29, 20 piece is 5.69 7 lastly the 25 piece is 7.99 so more of a bargain when you buy more of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Add the $13.99 keychain & the 5pc eggs to your basket and the total comes to $1.89 (-$13.99 discount)

Total €1.60 with PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tomtop? Wouldn’t touch them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

vicwatson wrote: »
    Tomtop? Wouldn’t touch them

why?

quad_red wrote: »
    why?

Many have had bad experiences (and many good too) but be aware they sometimes list products that are advertised as better quality than they actually are when they arrive, I’ll never touch them again. I guess in this bargain alert is cheap so prob won’t go too far wrong (if it ever arrives).

Roll the dice and take your chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Me neither. Bought the ‘HD 1080’ dashcam.

Shyte. And of course the refund would cost more than posting it back.

endacl wrote: »
    Me neither. Bought the ‘HD 1080’ dashcam.

Shyte. And of course the refund would cost more than posting it back.

And they know that so it’s money for jam for them

these egg things seem to be a sh-it imitation of the better ones. from the video on the page these ones just split in 1/2 as opposed to the better ones which break through the "shell" in a more convincing manner. misleading as pics on the product page show the shell cracked like the better ones. look pretty crap, even for the money.

• Advertisement

Well here's a first..... Just got an email from TomTop. Think I'm getting the crap I ordered at the "misprice" but might be reading the bad English incorrectly

"Dear Customer,
    Thank you for ordering on our website.
    Due to a mistake made by our staff,the price of some activity orders was lower than normal price,resulting in serious losses.
    However, in order not to affect your shopping experience, we are willing to bear the loss and still ship them to you.So would you like to wait patiently for order arriving?
    And we are doing an activity at present,you can get one freely when you already order two toys,isn't that wonderful?We are looking forward to your support,and the link is as following <snip>"

Ordered three lots at €1.60 each. All "ON HOLD" at the moment. See what happens. I'll 'wait patiently for order arriving'.....:rolleyes:

Got the same email, and link to the Feisty pets. I ordered one of each with 5 eggs and 1 with 10 eggs.

All three of my orders surprisingly turned up within a few days of each other last week. Three pets and fifteen eggs for less than a fiver.

Two of them arrived today for me. One of the eggs (out of 10) was broken, but to be fair the parcel looked fairly battered. Most likely An Post.

I am still waiting on 5 more and 30 eggs :D
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689533

Advertisement