Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Options

Options
  • 17-01-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

I'm coming from a 2 zone setup:

1) CH battery operated RF thermostat/timer which communicates with a receiver controller
    2) HW thermostat on side of tank, hard wired to a HW RF timer which communicates with a receiver controller
    3) RF Receiver controller opens/closes motorised values which once opened switches a fuseboard relay to send power to the boiler.

The CH battery operated RF thermostat/timer has started to let me down. I'd like not to change the whole system, as currently with this setup the HW only heats if the thermostat says it needs to heat.

So is there a CH thermostat/timer which can be programmed, that can then send a remote signal to "something" installed close to receiver which outputs a on/off signal that can be feed into the RF Receiver? And any mobile app that can control this new CH timer is a bonus, but its not critical.

Hope thats as clear as mud :pac:

Thanks
    W.

Advertisement