Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar st seats

Options
  • 16-01-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

I've got two sets of tickets for Jeff Tweedy and was wondering which are the best to keep for the gig. I've got Table 15 seats 1,2 or block C, row A, seats 5,6. I know the table is a good seat but you end up turned away from the table so the upper seating might be more comfortable, I've never sat upstairs before. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Block C is actually downstairs too, the opposite side to the main entrance

Those seats would be quite close to the stage but side on

There's 12 tables per row which actually means table 15 is very close to block C, but obviously in a bit

I'd say the table is the better view, but then the seats are slightly more comfortable, depends which you'd prefer out of those two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Get the table. I was there Sunday and table is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

photo from last night (quality not the best)

I was in Block F Row C seat 29

Its a very small arena and every seat is decent

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

I prefer the tables, closer to stage & feels more intimate. Also find it easier to get in/out when you're sitting at the tables

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

The only downside of the table seats is they have no back to lean back on, they are mushroom stools

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The only downside of the table seats is they have no back to lean back on, they are mushroom stools

And all on the same level so if you have some lamper sitting in front of you the view can be sh1te.

Nice to have somewhere to put a drink down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

id take block c,

table seats leave your back in bits plus dont like the awkward sharing seats with another 2 people you dont know, theirs not a bad seat in vicar st anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement