Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available - Galway

Options
  • 16-01-2018 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Galway guitarist here looking to join a gigging band (covers - weddings - originals), set one up, or do an acoustic duo with someone!

I've been playing guitar for 11 years and been playing and gigging in bands for the past 6. Can do backing vocals and sing the odd song (can link you to soundcloud). Just looking to play with new people! :)

I have a LOT of musical inspirations (very broad range of genres), can list a few if interested!

Can play almost anything, and willing to play any genre! :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Umbra

bump

bump...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 danzmac

Umbra wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Galway guitarist here looking to join a gigging band (covers - weddings - originals), set one up, or do an acoustic duo with someone!

I've been playing guitar for 11 years and been playing and gigging in bands for the past 6. Can do backing vocals and sing the odd song (can link you to soundcloud). Just looking to play with new people! :)

I have a LOT of musical inspirations (very broad range of genres), can list a few if interested!

Can play almost anything, and willing to play any genre! :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Hi, where abouts in galway are u based?

danzmac wrote: »
    Hi, where abouts in galway are u based?

Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 13 danzmac

Umbra wrote: »
    Galway city

Ok,too far away. Best of luck

• Advertisement

danzmac wrote: »
    Ok,too far away. Best of luck
    Ah shucks, thanks for the interest anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ZBGB

Do you like the Vaccines or Peace?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ZBGB

Or arctic monkeys n stuff?

ZBGB wrote: »
    Or arctic monkeys n stuff?
    Hey man! I like a few Arctic Monkeys songs, but Indie music is not something I enjoy playing too much

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Bee_Kay_

Hi,
    Female singer here! I’d be interested in forming an acoustic duo and I have my own mic and speaker. Do you have other equipment? How old are you can I ask? Would you be willing to start gigging soon?

Thanks,
    Betty

Advertisement