Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill pay options?

Options
  • 16-01-2018 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    So I am a very minimal user of my phone in terms of calls and texts. However I really am sick of running out of credit at the exact time I need it.

Is there any bill pay option that is super cheap per month (10euro?) I am currently with three.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you currently on the €20 Payg plan?

What amount of texts, calls, data do you use it month?
    Would you consider payg on a time basis, that you register your bank card and it automatically tops you up each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

Davy wrote: »
    Are you currently on the €20 Payg plan?

What amount of texts, calls, data do you use it month?
    Would you consider payg on a time basis, that you register your bank card and it automatically tops you up each month.

Yes, but the 20 euro does me for 2-3 months so 20/month would be too much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jeepcj

I'm on Id mobile, 250 mins 250 texts and 3 gig data for 14 month, they had a deal on if you signed up online first 6 months were half price

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jogdish wrote: »
    Yes, but the 20 euro does me for 2-3 months so 20/month would be too much for me.

Ok well its hard to know what the best option is without usage and if that fluctuates month by month.

One option:> €10 postmobile - only for 3 months!

ID Mobile 30day SIM only plan - Build your own €10 - 250mins / 250 SMS / 500mb.

Are either of the above options?
    You could pay €15 a month for unlimited for Lycramobile

Advertisement