Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aukey on Amazon some discounts with codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A couple more that i just saw this morning

AUKEY Fast Charge Car Charger 30W, 1 Quick Charge 2.0 +1 AiPower Technology; Including a 3.3ft micro USB cable (Black) £9.99 £5 with code ORBJG95K

AUKEY USB C Charger 5 Ports 54W, 1 USB C & 4 USB A Ports with AiPower £19.99 £8 with code NL7O6L93

50% off selected Aukey audio & camera products with code I3JJJUTZ Expires 24th January 2018
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&hidden-keywords=B01AN7JWNK|B01JBU03EW|B01N75LAVC|B01L6S73XQ|B01N4L7MAI|B01E76ER2Y|B01C55V1KU
    AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Sport Earbuds £7
    AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Headset £8
    AUKEY Wireless Speaker 10W Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Dock £7
    AUKEY Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Mini Wireless Speaker £7.50
    AUKEY Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with 24 Hours Playtime £21
    Aukey Selfie Stick £2
    AUKEY Lens Kit 2 in 1 Clip On with 0.45X 120° Wide Angle + 15X Macro Lens £6.50

50% off selected Aukey products with code OP4IK6RZ Expires 24th January 2018
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&hidden-keywords=B01G18GZMG|B01B60V8JO|B01M0UEMYV|B01LN64XX4|B00K5JKSU8|B01F51GJNA|B01GZTEBPY
    AUKEY 54 W 5 Ports Quick Charge 2.0 USB Wall Charger £9
    AUKEY USB Wall Charger 50W / 10A 5 Ports with AiPower £9
    AUKEY Quick Charge 3.0 USB Wall Charger 70W 10 Ports £17.50
    AUKEY 5000 mAh USB C Mini Power Bank for Smartphones £8
    AUKEY Solar Portable Charger 20000mAh with SunPower Solar Panel £16
    AUKEY Portable Power Bank 12000mAh, 2A Input + 3.4A in Total Outputs £9.50
    AUKEY Mini Portable Charger 5000mAh, 2A Input & 2A Output £4 to £6.50 (depends on colour)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Thanks OP.

Just ordered the AUKEY Headless Mode Quadcopter Sparrow Drone. It appears to be a pretty decent drone with capability to take a camera.

It wouldn't let me use the promotional code more than once. My 2 boys got FuriBee F36 Mini RC Drone for Christmas and this would look to be a good follow on drone for both of them. Do I need to ask a friend to order a 2nd one or is there a workaround to order again on my own account using the code again. (I get a 'The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase' when trying to add to a new order)

JustMac wrote: »
    Thanks OP.

Just ordered the AUKEY Headless Mode Quadcopter Sparrow Drone. It appears to be a pretty decent drone with capability to take a camera.

It wouldn't let me use the promotional code more than once. My 2 boys got FuriBee F36 Mini RC Drone for Christmas and this would look to be a good follow on drone for both of them. Do I need to ask a friend to order a 2nd one or is there a workaround to order again on my own account using the code again. (I get a 'The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase' when trying to add to a new order)

You can create another account with the same card and address etc.. Need another email address that is all.
    People do it all the time for the Prime trial :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭droidman123

Whats the difference between the orange and green coloured usb ports on these aukey multiple chargers?

Whats the difference between the orange and green coloured usb ports on these aukey multiple chargers?

Orange is QC (Quick Charge) 3.0
    Green is QC 2.0/1.0 and Aukeys Ai Power.
    The orange port is equipped with Quick Charge and the green USB port supplies AiPower adaptive 5V charging with up to 2.4A of dedicated output.
    https://www.aukey.com/products/amp-type-c-5-port-desktop-charging-station-with-quick-charge-3-0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭doctorg

Picked up the drone as well, great deal.

Anyone know if this has the standard GoPro type mount on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

doctorg wrote: »
    Picked up the drone as well, great deal.

Anyone know if this has the standard GoPro type mount on it ?

I posted it on a separate thread last week. From the YouTube videos I have seen doesn't have a mount. But looks really cool.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057829074/1/#post105865638

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Some of those Aukey USB-C chargers don't have a great rep, don't follow the standards, and can damage your devices.

see here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vnpEXfo2HCGADdd9G2x9dMDWqENiY2kgBJUu29f_TX8/edit#gid=1288176877

More offers added today, i added them to the 2nd post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Was just reading the reviews for the drone on Amazon, and there's 2 separate reviews of it flying off at full pelt never to be found :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭noel100

Spend £50 get £10 off using the code BIGTHANKS has to be fulfilled by Amazon

Advertisement