Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freaking Out

Options
  • 15-01-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Right, I know this probably isn't the place for this but I need to see ... Okay, so I'm having a little breakdown at the minute. So I was just running into a shop and had a million things on my mind so when I came out I found my car had rolled out of its car parking space (but had seemed to be pushed out of the way) I looked around to see if any damage had been caused to any cars didn't see anything (but it is dark and i might have missed something) but there was no note left on my car should I be freaking out or should I just be grateful someone seems to have caught it before anything bad happened. I'm really panicing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Hmmm, ghost cars.... you’d probably get a better answer in motoring forum to be honest, here they will only take the pi$$ out of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Shop as in off Licence?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Honestly I would leave it.
    If you see no damage to your car and you saw no damage to any cars in it's path, coupled with the fact no note was left and no one was waiting by your car to say what had happened then I think you're fine.
    Just in the future leave your car in gear and with the handbrake up.
    You got lucky (pretty sure anyway) this time but you may not be the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

Just park up your car safely somewhere. Sit and chillax for 10 mins. Put some music on the radio & listen to it. Clear your mind.

Take some downtime. Let your brain switch off everything. Forget the world for a bit. In 10 mins or so you’ll feel a lot bette and able to deal with stuff again.

Break into shop, kill security guard, erase all cctv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Archeron

Have you considered your car might be a transformer and a huge robot battle may be about to kick off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

it'll be grand, even if it did roll a bit from a stationery position, it would hardly have picked up enough momentum to do very little if any damage to anyone or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-OP you have the same thread in the proper place. Please don't open threads in multiple places or you could find yourself in trouble.
    Locking this with a link to the other thread. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105851944

Anyone following the link please read the local charter. AH style posting could get you banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement