Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Studying vet med in Poland ?

• 15-01-2018 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was thinking of applying to Poland for veterinary medicine as a back up if I don’t get it here. Has anybody any experience of this or know anybody ? What university is the most popular amongst the Irish ? What is life like in Poland for 5 Years ! Any information would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chloeb89

I was thinking of applying to Poland for veterinary medicine as a back up if I don’t get it here. Has anybody any experience of this or know anybody ? What university is the most popular amongst the Irish ? What is life like in Poland for 5 Years ! Any information would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks ☺️

Hey Saltycrisps,

I'm hoping to apply for VetMed in Warsaw, looks really good.... Purely because its actually much more affordable, I already have a Degree in Nursing so another Undergrad for me in Ireland is not an option. 🙄

Just to add on from your post(sorry for hijacking) I'd love to know if anyone has any info on accommodation costs, college loans etc!!
    Here's hoping we get some advice Saltycrisps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 International Medicine

Hey
    I'm studying medicine in Poland in Medical University in Lublin. There are a lot of students from USA/Canada and Ireland studying medicine in general in Poland. Gdansk and Lodz are really good for vet med I know couple of irish students studying there.
    you should contact admissions @ international-medicine com if you want any info on these uni or you want to apply there

Advertisement