Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for service parts around Dublin.

Options
  • 15-01-2018 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey. I'm new to the wonderful world of bikes. I'm hoping to service my 2004 XL650V soon but I ain't got a breeze where to pick up the parts. I'd be forever grateful if one of you fine people could recommend a shop around Dublin where I could pick up the parts. I'm after a fuel filter, air filter, oil filter and plugs.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ebay...i just picked up 2 sets (8) of plugs for £10....Price the parts here first then you'll have an idea if its worth going to ebay..sometimes its not..

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭neildyr

I usually get my stuff from motorcycleshop.ie Fair prices and quick delivery. happy to answer questions and help if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Cotters or Bray Honda centre for around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Cotters or Bray Honda centre for around Dublin.

Had a bad experience with cotters recently...BHC..for parts but NOT service..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭johnny-grunge

Great. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try cotters first as I don't really know what I'm looking for yet and could do with some help. Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Ebay...i just picked up 2 sets (8) of plugs for £10....Price the parts here first then you'll have an idea if its worth going to ebay..sometimes its not..

Be careful on ebay. A lot of fakes are sold and not all reviews are legitimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Goose81

Hey. I'm new to the wonderful world of bikes. I'm hoping to service my 2004 XL650V soon but I ain't got a breeze where to pick up the parts. I'd be forever grateful if one of you fine people could recommend a shop around Dublin where I could pick up the parts. I'm after a fuel filter, air filter, oil filter and plugs.

Thanks!

M and p motorcycles in wales are the cheapest for nearly everything , they must have a serious operation over there. They are on eBay and have a website

I use parcel motel for shipping

Advertisement